Blue Lake Woods 2 is the second level in Kid Chameleon.
|Blue Lake Woods 2|
|Sources:||Blue Lake Woods 1|
|Exits:||Highwater Pass 1, Plethora (via Plethora Cheat)|
|Prizes:||(2) (2) (1) (29)|
|Enemies:||(2) (9) (4)|
|Speed Bonus:||22 seconds (125 seconds via Plethora Cheat)|
|Path Bonus:||N/A (25,000 points via Plethora Cheat)|
|Level Size X:||08 screens|
|Level Size Y:||03 screens|
|Grid Size:||6720 squares|
At the beginning of the level, a rock block column blocks further passage. It will be necessary to drop down the well to your right and cruise the cavernous expanse below until you reach the teleporter at the end. You will be transported to a linear stretch of woods beyond the column. Travel a short distance and you will reach the flag. The highest prize block in the cave contains an ankh.
- Leap onto the leftmost prize block at the start of the level, then jump again to reveal an hidden vanishing block column. Hit them to destroy a section of the rock wall. This shortcut is necessary in obtaining the Speed Bonus.
- An ankh and a coin can be found in prize blocks near a Tank enemy in the wooded section towards the end of the stage.
The Plethora CheatEdit
- Main Article: Plethora Cheat
It is possible to travel from Blue Lake Woods 2 to the final level through use of a well known cheat. Jump onto the last prize block in the level, then press Down + Right + Jump. You will be warped to the final fight, Plethora.
- This level marks the first appearance of the Red Stealth helmet, as well as Tank, and Drips enemies.
- Blocks that make their first appearance here include Shooter blocks and Drill blocks. The first hidden blocks can also be found here, as well as the first appearance of the Teleporter.
- Additionally, it contains the first coin in the game.
- The first Path Bonus can even be found here, assuming the Plethora cheat is used.