|Ice God's Vengeance|
|Sources:||Secrets in the Rocks, Hills of Forever, Monster Island|
|Exits:||Beneath the Twisted Hills|
|Prizes:||(1) (2) (2) (39) (4)|
|Enemies:||(5) (17) (16)|
|Level Size X:||02 screens|
|Level Size Y:||0F screens|
|Grid Size:||8400 squares|
Move right across the vanishing block bridge, then jump onto the rubber blocks. Bounce left until you land on the floating iron blocks. Follow the iron blocks upward, traversing the ghost blocks on your left to continue. When you reach a platform made up of iron blocks and rubber blocks, jump onto the right elevator block. In order to progress, you must move through the ghost blocks above you. It is much easier with Micromax or Cyclone, but a well-timed ledge grab will do the trick if you do not have a helmet. Alternatively, you can break through ice blocks on the right. Keep moving upward until you reach a teleporter in the center of an ice pillar.
If you are Micromax or Cyclone, take the left path along the ghost blocks. If you are just the Kid, take the rock block stairs to your right. The rightmost path will lead to a Micromax helmet. Once you have collected the helmet, return to the teleporter area and take the left path. Progress vertically until you arrive at a maze of mushroom blocks. Hug the left wall of ice and repeatedly hit the mushroom blocks. If you need replenishment, a Micromax helmet can be found in the set of six prize blocks you will come upon. It is nearly impossible to continue if you are not Micromax, so collecting it is recommended if you still have the Cyclone helmet.
Halt your ascent when you reach a set of shooter blocks. Trigger them, and move through the gap. You will be greeted by a massive iron block structure with five teleporters near the top. Take the second teleporter from the right to find yourself Beneath the Twisted Hills.
- If you cross the entire vanishing block bridge at the start, you will find yourself in a tall room with two elevator blocks. They will take you to two prize blocks which contain an ankh and ten diamonds.
- On the left side of the mountain before the second intersection, there is a secret passage to the right side. It provides a convenient way to get to the right side after collecting the Micromax helmet from the left.
- At 15 screens (0F in hexadecimal) tall, Ice God's Vengeance ties Caves of Ice for tallest level in the game.
- There are more Micromax helmets in this level than any other, a total of 12.
- If the player does not move at the beginning of the level, drills will not emerge from the drill block wall to the left. However, if you move and return to the same point, they will appear.
|Kid Chameleon levels|
|Stage 1 • Stage 2 • Stage 3 • Stage 4 | Map|
| Diamond Edge • Scorpion Isle • The Hills Have Eyes • Towers of Blood • The Crypt • Alien Twilight • Secrets in the Rocks • Tunnels Beneath the Woods • Hills of Forever • Monster Island • Ice God's Vengeance • Beneath the Twisted Hills • The Shimmering Caves • Alien Isle • The Land Below • Sky Fortress • The Final Marathon • Plethora|