|Sources:||Devil's Marsh 2|
|Prizes:||(1) (1) (1) (15)|
|Speed Bonus:||48 seconds|
|Level Size X:||8 screens|
|Level Size Y:||3 screens|
|Grid Size:||6720 squares|
For the most part, this level is a simple walk from left to right. Get the Iron Knight helmet at the start and proceed right. Take care not to be squished by the ghost blocks you encounter at the hill. Descend from there again and go right for a teleporter that will warp you to the upper part of the level to the flag.
- If you're Cyclone you can easily fly through this level for a speed bonus.
- Drop down after the first pole and jump to reveal a Micromax helmet which allows you to enter the hidden narrow entry to the right. Drop down and proceed to the left. The prize blocks there, camouflaged as rock blocks, contain among other things an ankh and a coin. While the first teleporter you find brings you back to the beginning of the level, the left one teleports you to a position after the first hill.
- There's also a little secret right after the hill. The first column of rock blocks leads to a hidden passage into the hill. You can climb up there to a teleporter. The prize block contains only a diamond, though.
- In this level (and Crab Cove), you face the Crab the first time.
- Along with Skydragon Castle 1, this level is featured in the game's introductory demo.