Stage 2, named Dragon Fate according to the Genesis Kid Chameleon manual, is a theoretical section of the game Kid Chameleon. It comprises all the levels from The Whispering Woods 1 (right after the first boss in the game) to the second boss level, Boomerang Bosses.
These are all the rounds in Stage 2.
- The Whispering Woods 1
- The Whispering Woods 2
- Devil's Marsh 1
- Devil's Marsh 2
- Knight's Isle
- Whale Grotto
- Hoverboard Beach
- Pyramids of Peril
- Madmaze Mountain
- The Deadly Skyscrapers
- Skydragon Castle 1
- Skydragon Castle 2
- Coral Blade Grotto
- Boomerang Bosses
Secret (optional) levelsEdit
plus Elsewhere 7, thus abbreviating a regularly 4-level long route into 3 levels.
A detour from Madmaze Mountain comprising:
Choosing the right teleporter in Stairway to Oblivion you can skip 3 regular levels.
- Elsewhere 5, accessible from The Whispering Woods 1.
- Elsewhere 6, accessible from Devil's Marsh 1.
- Elsewhere 7, the only exit from Crab Cove.
- Elsewhere 8, a dead end in Pyramids of Peril (though a bridge from Stage 1 leaded here).
- Elsewhere 9, a dead end in Stairway to Oblivion.
- Elsewhere 10, accessible from Skydragon Castle 2.
- It comprises 24 rounds, including 6 Elsewhere levels.
- The shortest route through it takes only 12 rounds.
- The longest route possible takes 21 rounds.
- It is the only stage with no Ice or Hills levels.