Stage 3, named Black Peril according to the Genesis Kid Chameleon manual, is a theoretical section of the game Kid Chameleon. It comprises all the levels from Woods of Despair 1 (right after the second boss in the game) to the third boss level, Bagel Brothers.
- It comprises 23 rounds, including 7 Elsewhere levels.
- All paths take only 12 to 18 levels to complete.
These are all the rounds in Stage 3.
- Woods of Despair 1
- Woods of Despair 2
- Forced Entry
- The Cliffs of Illusion
- Lion's Den
- Wind Castles 1
- Wind Castles 2
- Blizzard Mountain
- Caves of Ice
- The Nightmare Peaks 1
- The Nightmare Peaks 2
- Bagel Brothers
Secret (optional) levelsEdit
- Elsewhere 11, accessible from Woods of Despair 1.
- Elsewhere 12, accessible from Forced Entry.
- Elsewhere 13, a dead end in The Valley of Life.
- Elsewhere 14, accessible from Wind Castles 1.
- Elsewhere 15, accessible from Frosty Doom.
- Elsewhere 32, a dead end in Caves of Ice.
- Elsewhere 16, accessible from The Nightmare Peaks 1.
Since there is a bridge from Stage 1 to Stage 2, and another one from Stage 2 to Stage 3, symmetry dictates there should be another one from Stage 3 to Stage 4. After looking through the maps on K-E, it is known there is no bridge between the two stages.