Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stage 3, named Black Peril according to the Genesis Kid Chameleon manual, is a theoretical section of the game Kid Chameleon. It comprises all the levels from Woods of Despair 1 (right after the second boss in the game) to the third boss level, Bagel Brothers.
- It comprises 23 rounds, including 7 Elsewhere levels.
- All paths take only 12 to 18 levels to complete.
These are all the rounds in Stage 3.
- Woods of Despair 1
- Woods of Despair 2
- Forced Entry
- The Cliffs of Illusion
- Lion's Den
- Wind Castles 1
- Wind Castles 2
- Blizzard Mountain
- Caves of Ice
- The Nightmare Peaks 1
- The Nightmare Peaks 2
- Bagel Brothers
Secret (optional) levelsEdit
- Elsewhere 11, accessible from Woods of Despair 1.
- Elsewhere 12, accessible from Forced Entry.
- Elsewhere 13, a dead end in The Valley of Life.
- Elsewhere 14, accessible from Wind Castles 1.
- Elsewhere 15, accessible from Frosty Doom.
- Elsewhere 32, a dead end in Caves of Ice.
- Elsewhere 16, accessible from The Nightmare Peaks 1.
Since there is a bridge from Stage 1 to Stage 2, and another one from Stage 2 to Stage 3, symmetry dictates there should be another one from Stage 3 to Stage 4. After looking through the maps on K-E, it is known there is no bridge between the two stages.